Friday, June 20, 2008

Authentic Writing Final Project

Often throughout the school year, students are expected to reflect on different concepts and hands-on activities. Blogging would give me an option for the students to post information online. Expectations would be set for appropriate writing skills being used.

VoiceThread offers an opportunity for my students to share their final project designs with others for critiquing. Students would post their designs to voicethread and other students would be expected to go in to each design and provide constructive comments on the projects.

I'm going to talk with the network administration for the school district to see if they can white list 21classes.com for my students to use. I like its simplicity and privacy for just your class. The staff I work with may use this if they saw how simple it truly is. However, someone would have to set everything up on the blog site so they would just have to post their comments.

1 comment:

aishah said...

Thanks a lot for post sharing such can easily good information. It requires to assist me in learning more about this website https://www.resumewritingservice.biz/resume-writing-services-nyc/ it shows the best way to make the resume in an appropriate sentence and good quality.